Dhanvantara Taila is a balancing and nourishing Ayurvedic massage oil that is good for all body types (Vata-Pitta-Kapha) and is beneficial for neurological and rheumatic diseases as well as for pre and post natal care.
Balamoola – Sida cordifolia – 4.608 kg
Water for decoction – 36.864 liters, boiled and reduced to 4.608 liters
Paya – cow milk – 4.608 liters
768 gm of all these items
Yava – Barley – Hordeum vulgare
Kola – Zyziphus jujuba
Kulattha – Horse gram – Dolichos biflorus
Dashamoola – group of ten roots
Bilva – Aegle marmelos
Agnimantha – Premna mucronata
Shyonaka – Oroxylum indicum
Patala – Stereospermum suaveolens
Gambhari – Gmelina arborea
Brihati – Solanum indicum
Kantakari – Solanum xanthocarpum
Gokshura – Tribulus terrestris
Shalaparni – Desmodium gangeticum
Prishnaparni – Uraria picta
Water for decoction – 6.144 liters, boiled and reduced to 768 ml.
Taila – Oil of Sesamum indicum
Paste made of 6 grams of each of –
Meda – Polygonatum cirrhifolium
Mahameda – Polygonatum verticillatum
Daru – Cedrus deodara
Manjishta – Rubia cordifolia
Kakoli – Fritillaria roylei
Ksheerakakoli – Lilium polyphyllum
Chandana – Pterocarpus santalinus
Sariva – Hemidesmus indicus
Kushta – Saussurea lappa
Tagara – Valeriana wallichi
Jeevaka – Malaxis acuminata
Rishabhaka – Manilkara hexandra
Saindhava Lavana – Rock salt
Kalanusari – Valeriana wallichi
Shaileya – Convolvulus pluricaulis
Vacha – Acorus calamus
Agaru – Aquilaria agallocha
Punarnava – Boerhaavia diffusa
Ashwagandha – Withania somnifera
Shatavari – Asparagus racemosus
Ksheerashukla – Ipomoea mauritiana
Yashti – Licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra
Haritaki – Terminalia chebula
Vibhitaki – Terminalia bellirica
Amla – Emblica officinalis
Shatahva – Asparagus
Mashaparni – Teramnus labialis
Mudgaparni – Phaseolus trilobus
Ela – Cardamom – Elettaria cardamomum
Twak – Cinnamon – Cinnamomum camphora
Patra – Cinnamomum tamala
• Dhanvantara Taila massage to an expecting mother helps in reducing pregnancy related back pain, calf cramps and feet aches.
• Dhanvantara Taila’s massage also helps in avoiding stretch marks as it helps tone the muscles.
• The oil helps in nourishing both the baby and the mother during post delivery period. It helps in increasing immunity in both.
• For mothers, the oil helps in recovering from the stress of labour & tones the skin.
• Dhanvantara Taila is used in treating female sterility. It is can orally and also as a vaginal douche.
• Dhanvantara Taila is used in many Ayurvedic therapies such as Abhyangam, Pichu, Sneha Vasthi, Kashaya Vasthi, and Kati Vasthi.
• Its external application is beneficial in the treatment of paralysis, hemiplegia, quadriplegia, and wasting or physical weakness. It improves the strength of muscles, ligaments, tendons, and other tissues in the body. It also acts as nervine and neuroprotective.
• It also supports the musculoskeletal system, so it is also beneficial in the pain disorders like arthritis, osteoarthritis, knee pain, backache, and spondylosis.
• It is a nourishing oil that might help to relax the senses. It may help to relax the mind and the body and boost the overall energy
For more informative articles on Ayurvedic medicines and other health related issues, please visit our website www.santripty.com and also YouTube channel https://youtube.com/@santripty and feel free to consult with our experienced team of doctors, get benefits and stay healthy.