Praval Panchamrit Ras
Praval Panchamrit Ras is an Ayurvedic herbo-mineral combination that relieves your suffering from chronic and persistent digestive and hepatic disorders.
Each 125mg. of Praval Panchamrit Ras contains –
• Praval bhasma (Coral)-41.66mg.
• Mukta bhasma (Pearl)-20.83mg.
• Vang bhasma (Calcined stannum)-20.83mg.
• Shankh bhasma (Calcined conch shell)-20.83 mg.
• Shukti bhasma (Calcined shell of oyster)-20.83 mg.
Bhavanarth dravyas –
• Ikshu rasa (Saccharum officinarum)
• Cow’s milk
• Vidhari kand rasa (Pueraria tuberosa)
• Kumari swarasa (Aloe barbedensis)
• Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)
• Tulsi swarasa (Ocimum sanctum)
• Hansapadi rasa (Adiantum lunulatum)— Q.S, (for mardana).
Preparation Method –
• Specified bhasmas are poured into a khalva yantra and are grounded well with the specified bhavnarth dravyas as mentioned in the Yog for atleast 7 days or till the formation of a uniform paste.
• The uniform paste is then allowed to dry in bright sunshine, again poured into the khalva yantra and grounded well till the formation of a uniform mixture.
120 to 250 mg to be taken in the morning and evening with honey or as directed by the physician
• It is used to treat diarrhoea because it reduces gastric motility.
• It provides nutrition to the body for physical and mental growth.
• It is used for reducing bloating and acidity of the stomach.
• It improves the process of digestion and food absorption.
• It also works as an alkalizer thus helps treating urinary tract infection.
• As it is an expectorant, it helps treating cough and asthma.
• It works as an aid to reducing belching and excessive thirst.
• This medication also tones up and strengthens the digestive system.
• It is also good for hepatic and splenic disorders.
• It is a well tested remedy in calcium deficiency.
• It is also useful in hypothyroidism and help maintain a healthy heart.
Side Effects –
In prescribed doses this medication is safe to use, well tolerable and without any side effects
For more informative articles on Ayurvedic formulations and other health related issues, please visit our website www.santripty.com and also feel free to consult with our experienced team of doctors, get health benefits and stay healthy.
You must be logged in to post a comment.