Pushyaung churna is an Ayurvedic medicine, to be used in the form of herbal powder that can soothe all the three doshas Vata, Pitta and Kapha. This churna is astringent, pungent, sweet and bitter in taste. It acts on plasma, blood, muscles and reproductive system.
10 gm of each ingredients –
• Patha (Cyclea peltata)
• Jambu – bija majja (Eugenia jambolana)
• Amra-bija majja (Mango seed)
• Pasanbheda (Aerua lanata)
• Rasanjana (Berberis aristata)
• Ambasthaki (Cissampelos pareira)
• Mochrasa (Salmalia malabarica)
• Lajjalu (Mimosa pudica)
• Padam kesara (Nelumbo nucifera)
• Kumkum (Crocus sativus)
• Ativisa (Aconitum heterophyIlum)
• Musta (Cyperus rotundus)
• Bilva (Aegle marmelos)
• Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa)
• Gairika (Red Ochre)
• Katphala ( Myrica nagi)
• Maricha-Black pepper (Piper nigrum)
• Shunthi (Zingiber officinalis)
• Raisins (Vitis vinifera)
• Rakta chandana (Pterocarpus santalinus)
• Katvanga (Oroxylum indicum)
• Kutaja ( Holarrhena antidysenterica)
• Shweta sariva (Hemidesmus indicus)
• Dhatki (Woodfordia fruticosa)
• Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
• Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna)
Take 1-3 gm of churna along with honey or rice water, 1-2 times a day before or after week
Therapeutic Uses –
• Pushyanug churna is highly efficient in treating menstrual problems like menorrhagia (Excessive menstrual bleeding), metrorrhagia (Irregular flow of menstruation), Amenorrhoea (Absence of periods), Polycystic ovarian syndrome( PCOS), Leucorrhoea (Whitish vaginal discharge) etc.
• This churna also treats uterine infections such as Candidiasis (vaginal yeast infection)
• It works well in haemorrhoids (piles) also.
• It gives good results in diarrhoea and dysentry too.
Our usage of this medicine for a long time may result in irregular menstruation. It should not be taken for a period of 2-3 months of time in a single row of treatment.
For more informative articles on Ayurvedic medicines like pushyaung churna, herbs and other health issues, please visit our website www.santripty.com and also feel free to consult.
You can follow us on Facebook@santripty