Sameer Pannag Ras
Sameer Pannag Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine, with herbal and mineral ingredients.It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of chronic diseases, joint disorders, etc. It has anti-oxidant property that prevents cell damage due to free radicals.
Important mineral and herbal ingredients of this formulation are as follows –
• Shudha (purified) Parada( mercury)
• Shudha Gandhak(sulphur)
• Shudha Mansheel
• Ghrit Kumari Ras(Aloe vera)
Sameer pannag ras should be taken in a dosage of 125 mg one to two times a day, before or after meals with honey or warm water.
Being a herbo-mineral formulation Sameer pannag ras helps to treat lots of diseases effectively which are as follows –
• Sameer pannag ras give good results when paralysis condition occurs with high blood pressure.
• It gives relief in sudden shortness of breath, or breathing difficulty (dyspnoea)
• This formulation is highly effective in joint pain disorders specially rheumatism.
• This medicine gives good results in nervous problems such as Kati-stambha (lumbar spondylitis).
• Sameer pannag ras acts as antipyretic for Sannipat jwar (fever resulting from morbid condition of the three humours Vata, Pitta and Kapha)
• It helps in expelling mucus from lungs and thus gives relief in Cough and Asthma.
• This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
• Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
• It is to be avoided in children and pregnant and lactating mothers.
• Over-dosage may cause many poisonous side effects.
• Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
• Keep out of reach and sight of children.
• Store in a dry cool place.
For more informative articles on Ayurvedic medicines and other health related issues, please visit our website www.santripty.com and also feel free to consult with our experienced team of doctors, get benefits and stay healthy.