Spermatorrhea is a disorder in males where an individual experiences involuntary ejaculation or release of semen without erection, orgasm or any sexual activity. It is a disease that is mainly seen in males but it can also be found in the female population.
There is a thin, watery, white sticky, and transparent discharge with urine.
Spermatorrhea is regarded as a pathological disorder if it happens during the day or occurs more than three times a week accompanied by insomnia, dizziness, weakness in lower back and legs, and lack of energy.
There are two categories of the condition –
• First is known as Night Fall which happens at night
• Another type is called Wet Dream which happens because of a lascivious dream.
Sign and Symptoms –
There are a number of signs and symptoms of Spermatorrhea, some of which are shared with other medical problems too. One should consult the doctor immediately if he experiences these symptoms regularly as delay in the treatment can lead to other serious medical issues.
• The most prominent sign of Spermatorrhea is the involuntary discharge of semen
• Weakness which is a result of excessive discharge of semen and Anorexia
• Loss of appetite or Anorexia which can lead to further weakness
• Experiencing emotional stress, frustration, and lack of concentration.
• Recurrent longing to urinate
• The patient experiences dizziness as a result of weakness and fatigue
• Itching and irritation around genital areas
• Loss of semen in urine
• Indigestion and Constipation
• Back pain
• Unusual speedy heart rate
• Flaccid or flabby penis
It is mainly a disease related to the male reproductive system. There are many reasons for having spermatorrhea.
These are given below:
• The male genitals or testes should be kept colder than the rest of the body temperature. When the testes come under the influence of excess heat, such as after bathing in a tub of warm water, sperm start extracting after sleeping at night, as sperm infestation decreases.
• This problem is bound to arise even if there is a scene or thought that affects sexual stimuli.
• A poor diet
• Excessive masturbation or sex
• Due to a weak digestive system or physical weakness.
• The weakness of the nervous system.
• Alkalosis of urine and genital organs.
• Lack of sexual satisfaction.
• Testicular fundus problems due to skin etc.
• Narrow (tight) urinary exit route.
• Rectal disorders such as piles, anal fissures, worms, and skin boil.
• Excessive filling of the bladder.
• Taking medicines that is related to a testosterone increase.
• Stimulation due to contact with a mattress or blanket.
• Most eastern cities have western toilets. Their toilets are placed on the ground because men need to squat on them. At this stage, when excessive force is applied for a bowel movement, the semen starts coming out automatically. If the problem of semen starts happening daily then it can cause a serious problem.
Treatment (Ayurvedic Perspective) –
Spermatorrhea is known as Dhat Rog in Ayurveda. According to Ayurveda. Shukra is a white, dense, unctuous, sweet and thick substance found in the men is the force of life as it has the function of reproduction. In addition, it contributes to the beauty, physical strength, intelligence and memory of a man.
Dietary changes and herbal treatment are prompted for the the reproductive system diseases such as spermatorrhea. Panchakarma methods of basti and snehana helps to treat spermatorrhea by bringing balance in the vitiated Shukra Dhatu(Semen) .
▪︎ Ayurvedic Herbs –
Ashwagandha is a rejuvenating herb of Ayurveda. It has many healing properties. Ashwagandha plays an important role in men’s sexual health as it can increase muscle health and improve semen quality. Thus it can help in Dhat syndrome.
It is an Ayurvedic herb that gives a bitter taste. It is mainly good for the treatment of digestive problems. But it can also treat sexual diseases such as erectile dysfunction and sperm count.
Shatavari or Asparagus is originally intended for the treatment of the female reproductive system, but it can also increase sperm count in men and improve spermatozoa.
Gokshura helps in solving many problems such as the nervous system and reproductive system in males and females. It helps to relieve some symptoms of Dhat syndrome and sperm disability in men.
• Kaunch Beej
Kaunch beej or Kapikacchu is an Ayurvedic herb that has many healing properties. It is primarily an herb for the reproductive system. It can help in the reproductive system such as infertility, metal disease and impotence.
• Eat more during the day and less during the night.
• Try to have a well-balanced diet.
• Make sure you urinate after a night’s sleep.
• Stop smoking.
• Reduce alcohol consumption
• Keep your stomach clean.
• If you have problems like hemorrhoids or irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), keep checking yourself.
• Make sure to keep your genital areas clean so that you don’t have any itching or burning sensation.
• Try to get up early in the morning.
• Keep yourself relaxed and engage in meditation or yoga.
• Stop having unprotected sex.
For more informative articles on health related issues, please visit our website www.santripty.com and also feel free to consult.