Garbhpal Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form, used in treatment of fever during pregnancy. This medication cures all ailments of pregnant women.
10g fine powder of each of
Shuddha Hingula – Purified and processed Cinnabar (Mercury compound)
Naga Bhasma – Lead Calx
Vanga Bhasma – Tin Calx
Twak – Cinnamon – Cinnamomum zeylanicum
Patra – Cinnamomum tamala
Ela – Cardamom – Elettaria cardamomum
Shunti – Ginger Rhizome – Zingiber officinalis
Maricha – Black pepper – Piper nigrum
Pippali – Long pepper fruit – Piper longum
Dhanyaka – Coriander – Coriandrum sativum
Krishna Jiraka – Nigella sativa – Black cumin
Chavya – Java Long Pepper – Piper chaba
Draksha – Raisin – Vitis vinifera
Devadaru – Himalayan cedar (bark) – Cedrus deodara
Loha Bhasma – Bhasma prepared from Iron
Juice extract of Aparajita – Clitorea ternatea – quantity sufficient for grinding for seven days.
Effect on Tridosha –
Garbhpal Ras balances Vata and Kapha doshas.
125 mg once or twice a day with honey, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
• It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of fever, bleeding during pregnancy.
• It is also used in puerperal care.
• It acts as a stomachic, alternative tonic, specific remedy for the problems of pregnant women.
• It is indicated in nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, hyperacidity, bowel complaints & feverishness associated with pregnancy.
• Usage of garbhpal Ras ensures better nourishment to foetus and strengthen the uterus.
• It is a highly effective medicine for ladies unable to conceive and for Habitual abortion prolapsed states.
• It is very useful in uterus swelling.
• It is also useful to reduce oedema developed during pregnancy.
• It also possesses antioxidant action.
Side Effects –
Self medication with this medicine should be strictly avoided.
Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
For more informative articles on Ayurvedic formulations and other health related issues, please visit our website www.santripty.com and also feel free to consult.