Mahamarichyadi Tail is an ayurvedic medicinal oil that is used in various problems such as skin, hair, joint problems etc.This Formulation is known to contain properties like antifungal, antioxidant etc.
Skin, the largest organ of the human body, constantly suffers various internal as well as external assaults that manifest as skin infections, inflammations, and allergies. The Scalp, being no exception, frequently gets dandruff and other cutaneous manifestations. Mahamarichyadi Taila is an Ayurvedic Classical Preparation, which is exceptionally useful in all types of acute and chronic manifestations of Skin, including the Scalp.
One may be facing many difficulties in their life form which one of the main reasons may be due to having a low confidence level due to facing different skin conditions and other problems. One may also be having the problem of hair fall which definitely decreases the confidence of the individuals who are having these issues and Mahamarichyadi Tail works in a very great manner to provide the individual relief from all these issues.
• Kali Mirch
• Ark dugdha
• Gobar Ka Ras
• Indrayanmool Kaner
• Thuhar dugdha
• Sarso tail
How to use?
Use this herbal oil as per the following method:
• Wash and clean the affected area and then gently massage this oil in the same place.
• Keep on massaging it for at least 5-10 minutes
• It is also effective in solving crucial skin-related infections like eczema, hives, vitiligo, pruritus, and discoloration. It also works very well to smooth the complexion.
• It is used in treating the problem of deafness.
• It is beneficial to treat paralysis, locked jaw, neck stiffness.
• It might also help the individual in fighting against the problem of dandruff.This herbal oil may also provide relief from hair fall.
• This oil helps the user to get relief from different kinds of pain-related problems
For more informative articles on Ayurvedic medicines and other health related issues, please visit our website www.santripty.com and also YouTube channel https://youtube.com/@santripty and feel free to consult with our experienced team of doctors, get benefits and stay healthy.
You must be logged in to post a comment.