The Shaddharana Churna is made of equal parts of six different ingredients. It is an Ayurvedic medicine for gastric problems that improve the digestive process and is used as one of the supplements for metabolic insufficiency
The name Shaddharana consists of two words Shad (means Six in Sanskrit) and Dharana is an ayurvedic measurement i.e. 4.8 gms(1/10 of pala).
• Chitraka (Plumbago zeylanica) – The best Ayurvedic medicine for indigestion. It calms the Vata Dosha.
• Indrayava (Holarrhena antidysenterica) – A good detoxifier
• Patha (Cyclea peltata) – It is used in traditional medicine for wound healing and as a galactagogue & pacifies all the three Doshas.
• Katurohini (Picrorhiza kurroa) – It acts as a liver stimulant that also helps in detoxification
• Abhaya (Terminalia chebula) – It balances all three Doshas & helps to detoxify your body and supports healing.
• Ativisha (Aconitum heterophyllum) – It is used in Ayurveda as a detoxifier & balances all the three Doshas.
In general, it is advised 1 Dharana (4.8 gms) in a day or as directed by the physician.
This is taken along with Ushna jala (hot water) for seven days. This medicine has to be administered after Vamana Karma (therapeutic vomiting) as the amashaya (stomach) is the main seat of Kapha dosha.
The important benefits of Shaddharan churna includes –
• Helps to treat all kinds of digestive disorders ranging from gas, bloat, indigestion, and constipation.
• Gentle on stomach and improves the digestion process
• Shaddharana Churna helps relieve the inflammatory changes associated with Rheumatic complaints.
For more informative articles on Ayurvedic medicines & other health related issues, please visit our website www.santripty.com and also YouTube channel https://youtube.com/@santripty and feel free to consult with our experienced team of doctors, get benefits and stay healthy.