Tryodasang Guggulu is a guggul based herbal formulation. It provides strength to the nerves, bones, joints, muscles and ligaments. It is effective in all types of diseases related to nervous system and musculoskeletal system. It works very well when the two symptoms weakness and pain are associated together. This medication mainly calms aggravated Vata dosha which is reason of all kind of pains.
• Gokshura – Tribulus terrestris
• Ashwagandha – Withania somnifera
• Babbula pods and stem bark
• Giloya – Tinospora cordifolia
• Guggulu – Commiphora mukul
• Fennel – Foeniculum vulgare
• Rasna – Pluchea lanceolata
• Ginger – Zingiber officinale
• Kachur- Curcuma zedoaria
• Shatavari – Asparagus racemosus
• Ajwain – Trachyspermum ammi
• Nishoth – Operculina terpathem
• Hauber – Juniperus communis
• Cow’s Ghee
• Pain of neurological origin
2-2 tablet twice a day with lukewarm water after meal
Health Benefits –
The main function of Tryodasang Guggulu is on nerves, muscles, bones and joints.
• Tryodasang Guggulu helps to reduce the pain radiating along the sciatic nerve, which runs down one or both legs from lower back.
• It gives very good results in Osteoarthritis. It arrests wear and tear process of the joints and cartilages.
• It gives very good results post viral fever, when the patient complains of body, muscle and joint pains.
• It is used for the treatment of ankle pain, ankle twitch, slipped disc, sprain, back spasm, stiffness of muscles and coccyx pain.
• It gives good results in shoulder dislocation pain, bursitis, plantar fasciitis and ankylosing spondylitis.
Side Effects –
There are no known side effects with this medicine, still self medication with this medicine is highly discouraged.
Very high dose than prescribed may lead to stomach irritation.
For more informative articles on Ayurvedic medications and other health issues, please visit our website www.santripty.com and also feel free to consult.