Sookshma Triphala Vati
Despite a large number of antimicrobial agents available, the treatment of infections still poses a problem. In Ayurveda, many agents are used for the prevention and treatment of infections. Sookshma Triphala Vati is one such formulation. It is effective on all three doshas and useful in abdominal swelling due to hyperacidity, constipation and dyspepsia, eye disorders, skin problems, and urinary disorder (Prameha).
Sookshma Triphala Vati contains all three herbal ingredients of Triphala i.e. Haritaki, Amla, Bibhitaki in equal proportion with a very small quantity of Kajjali. Kajjali claimed to improve the activity of Triphala.
• Kajjali acts as antimicrobial
• Yogavahi (working as vector of properties)
• Sukshma Strotogami (enters into micro channels)
Dosage of sookshma triphla vati is advised to be taken 1 – 2 Tablets two – thrice a day with goat’s milk or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
• Sookshma Triphala Vati is found to be effective in various infections like a stye, dacryocystitis, acne vulgaris, and even against some viral infections like viral pharyngitis.
• It is Useful in Vaataj, Pittaj and Kaphaj types of Netraroga (eye disorders), Netrastrava (epiphora), Netrakanda.
• It is best in treatment of Follicular tonsillitis, Septic tonsillitis Uvulitis, Stomatitis, Stye formation, Painful caries tooth, Conjunctivitis, Necrotizing fascitis. It gives best results when combined with Gandhak Rasayan.
• Along with eye disorders, it is used in all types of Urdhwajatrugat Vikar (diseases affecting head region), Shirshool (Headache), Karnashool (Earache), Amlapitta (Hyper-acidity), Udaradaha (Heartburn).
• In the practice of Ayurvedic medicine, Sookshma Triphala is routinely used postoperatively for abdominal surgeries like tubectomy.
• It also helps in treating abdominal swelling and Dyspepsia.
For more informative articles on Ayurvedic medicines and other health related issues, please visit our website www.santripty.com and also YouTube channel https://youtube.com/@santripty and feel free to consult with our experienced team of doctors, get benefits and stay healthy.