Good health and good digestion go hand in hand. This ancient Ayurvedic formulation which is named as Bilvadi churna, is infused with cannabis, one of the most important herbs of the Atharva Veda.
Bilvadi churna cures upset stomach, diarrhea and dysentery. Its herbal properties eliminate harmful micro-organisms from your digestive tract, facilitates normal absorption of nutrients in intestines and stimulates digestive enzymes which aid in digestion. Bilvadi churna has cooling effect on stomach and eases abdominal pain and discomfort immediately. It is made from natural extracts with no side effects. Bilvadi churna combines the goodness of bel with other herbs which boost your digestive system. Get holistic cure from all digestive disorders with bilvadi churna.
• Bel Giri – Aegle marmelos
• Mochras – Salmalia malabarica
• Sounth – Zingiber officinalis
• Dhai Phool – Woodfordia fruticosa
• Dhania – Coriandrum sativum
• Sounf – Foeniculum vulgare
• Sabj Patra – Cannabis sativa
Directions for use/Dosage –
Consume 1-2 spoonful of Bilvadi Churna with lukewarm water twice/thrice a day or as directed by the physician
• Bilvadi churna gives relief from constipation, indigestion, peptic ulcer and piles.
• It helps to improve digestion and absorbs the excess liquid content from the intestines. It is the best medicine for IBS.
• It has astringent property and is beneficial for diarrhoea and dysentery.
• It is used for stomach ache, diarrhoea, and nausea.
• It works as an antispasmodic, relaxes contracted digestive muscles and other gut disorders.
• Its herbal properties eliminate harmful micro-organisms from your digestive tract, facilitates normal absorption of nutrients in intestines and stimulates digestive enzymes which aid in digestion.
• It contains estragole, fenchone and anethole, which are antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory and good for stomach.
For more informative articles on Ayurvedic formulations and other health related issues, please visit our website www.santripty.com and also YouTube channel https://youtube.com/@santripty and feel free to consult with our experienced team of doctors, get benefits and stay healthy.
You must be logged in to post a comment.