Kasisadi Taila is a polyherbal medicated Ayurvedic oil used for external application on piles, corns and warts. It has antiseptic and disinfectant activities. Regular topical application of this oil for few weeks helps in softening the hemorrhoids, corns and warts and reducing their size. It reduces itching in hemorrhoids.
• Kasis( ferrous sulphate)
• Kalihari mool
• Saindha namak
• Manashila Kanermool
• Kadavi Tori Seeds
• Thuhar dugadha
• Ark dugadha
• Til tel
• Kasisadi taila is used in the management of Arsha (hemorrhoids). It gives beneficial effects in the management of 1st and 2nd degree of Arsha/piles. It is kshar/alkali and corrosive in nature. It reduces bleeding, pain and pile mass. It has the alkaline quality. Lekhanam, Ksharanam and Kshapanam are three characteristics of this oil. When this oil is applied on the piles abrasion can be observed in the swelling of piles. Later fiber tissue is formed as scars. Then the swelling piles contract and gradually they dissolve.
• It is applied on the corns for a few days until the corns become soft and ultimately fall out. It is applied topically on warts and congenital mole.
• Reasons for expansion of anus are constipation, liver diseases and pregnancy. Speciality of Kasisadi tailam is it contracts the expanded anus.
• Pruritis (irritation of the skin at the exit of the rectum, known as the anus).
• Used externally for massaging/Abhyanga.
• It has antiseptic and disinfectant properties too.
How to use?
• This oil is for external use only.
• To be applied on anal area after bath.
• Use regularly for 2-3 months.
• For internal piles it can be injected inside the anus.
• Special care is needed while applying this oil.
• Accidental oral intake should be avoided.
• This product should only be used under strict medical supervision.
For more informative articles on Ayurvedic formulations and other health related issues, please visit our website www.santripty.com and also YouTube channel https://youtube.com/@santripty and feel free to consult with our experienced team of doctors, get benefits and stay healthy.