Pinda taila is a classical oil preparation which is a poly-herbal Ayurvedic body massage oil. It works wonderfully in eradicating pain and in calming the body. Its anti-microbial and wound healing properties works wonder in reconciling wounds, fighting infections and relaxing the body. It is for external application use only.
Only a few things are more painful than a gout attack. When facing a gout flare, focusing on your work and daily routine becomes challenging. Joint pain relief could be achieved with formulations with manjistha are helpful for gout relief because of their cooling effect. In Ayurveda pinda taila formulation with manjistha is a cooling oil for burning sensation and uric acid issues with gout.
• Madhucchishta or Natural beeswax – 280 gm
• India madder or Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia) – 455 gm
• Indian Sarsaparilla or Anantamul (Hemisdesmus indicus) – 455 gm
• White dammar or Sarjaras (Veteria indica) – 186 gm
• Sesame oil – 6 liters
• Water – 24 litres
Boil all the above contents till all the moisture in it gets evaporated and taila is formed. After that filter the oil and get it preserved.
How to use it?
Pour Pinda Taila onto your hands, apply it on the skin and massage gently.
• Pinda Taila is helpful in relaxing tensed muscle.
• Pinda taila leaves a soothing effect on the body and gives you feeling of relaxation.
• Regular massage of pinda taila helpful in healing skin exfoliation, foot blisters and ease burning sensation.
• It is very effective in restoring joint mobility specially in gouty arthritis.
• It is also useful for sprains and myalgias problems.
Side Effects –
No side effects of using this oil has been seen noticed till now on external application of using it.
For more informative articles on Ayurvedic medicines and other health related issues, please visit our website www.santripty.com and also YouTube channel https://youtube.com/@santripty and feel free to consult with our experienced team of doctors, get benefits and stay healthy.