Shadbindu taila is an Ayurvedic herbal oil formulation that is traditionally used for nasal administration. It is used to lubricate the nasal passages, promote relaxation, improve concentration, and alleviate various nasal disorders. It is beneficial for the sensory organs in the human body.
Here are the ingredients and benefits of Shadbindu taila –
• Sesame oil (Sesamum indicum)
• Dashamula (a combination of 10 roots)
• Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
• Vidanga (Embelia ribes)
• Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri)
• Shankhapushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis)
• Kushta (Saussurea lappa)
• Jivanti (Leptadenia reticulata)
• Agaru (Aquilaria agallocha)
How to use Shadbindu taila ?
Here are the steps to use Shadbindu Taila –
• Choose a comfortable and clean space to administer Nasya. Sit in a comfortable position with your head tilted slightly back.
• Clean your nostrils by blowing your nose or using a saline solution to rinse them.
• Warm the Shadbindu Tail by placing the bottle in a bowl of hot water for a few minutes.
• Lie down on your back and tilt your head back slightly. Apply a few(3-4) drops of the oil into each nostril, inhaling gently through your nose.
• Massage the area around your nose with your fingertips to help the oil spread and absorb into the nasal passages.
• Remain lying down for a few minutes to allow the oil to work its way into the nasal passages.
• Wipe away any excess oil with a tissue or cotton ball.
It is recommended to use Shadbindu Taila in the morning or evening on an empty stomach, or as directed by a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner.
• Shadbindu taila is traditionally used for nasya or nasal administration, where it is instilled into the nostrils. It is believed to help relieve a variety of nasal problems, such as congestion, sinusitis, allergic rhinitis, and nasal dryness.
• The herbal ingredients in Shadbindu taila have anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties that may help reduce swelling and pain in the nasal passages.
• Sesame oil, the primary ingredient in Shadbindu taila, is rich in vitamin E and antioxidants, which can help nourish and protect the nasal passages.
• Shadbindu Taila works like a magic wand to eliminate headache including sinus and migraine headaches.
• Brahmi and Shankhapushpi are both known for their cognitive benefits and may help improve memory and concentration.
• Yashtimadhu is traditionally used to soothe and heal respiratory problems and is also believed to have anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic properties.
• Vidanga has been used in Ayurveda to expel parasites and improve digestion.
• The rich content of the herbal oil strengthens the gums and provides an instant relief to toothaches.
• Kushta and Jivanti are both believed to have rejuvenating properties and may help improve overall health and vitality.
• Shadbindu Taila also helps to gives strength to your falling hair and hence treat hairloss problem.
It should not be used by pregnant women, children, or those with a history of allergies or nasal congestion.
For more informative articles on Ayurvedic formulations and other health related issues, please visit our website www.santripty.com and also YouTube channel https://youtube.com/@santripty and feel free to consult with our experienced team of doctors, get benefits and stay healthy.
You must be logged in to post a comment.