Vasant Kusumakar Ras
Vasant Kusumakar Ras ia an excellent rejuvenating and anti aging Ayurvedic herbo-mineral medicine, which improves concentration,skin complexion, stress but primarily used for the treatment of Weakness produced in body due to Diabetes.
• Swarana Bhasm
• Rajat Bhasm
• Naga Bhasm
• Vanga Bhasm
• Abhrak Bhasm
• Lauh Bhasm
• Ras Sindoor
• Praval Pisti
• Moti Pisti
• Vasa (Adhatoda Vasica)
• Haldi (Turmeric – Curcuma Longa)
• Ikshu (Ganna – Sugarcane) – Saccharum Officinarum
• Banana Tree Leaves – Musa Paradisiaca
• Kamal (Lotus) – Nelumbium Speciosum
• Chameli (Malati or Royal Jasmine) – Jasminum Grandiflorum
• Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosa)
• Anti-hyperglycaemic ( helps in reducing sugar)
• Aphrodisiac( enhances libido )
• Rejuvenative agent
• Cardioprotective and cardiac tonic
• Haematinic (increases hemoglobin levels)
• Muscle relaxant
• Libido Stimulant
Effect on Tridosha –
Vasant Kusumakar Ras balances Vata and Pitta doshas.
Vasant Kusumakar ras dosage is 2 tablet maximum twice a day to be taken with milk after meal.
• Vasant Kusumakar Ras stimulates the nervous system to calm excited nerves.
• It improves the production of semen in the body, which are used for the treatment of various male sexual disorders like Erectile dysfunction, Stamina, Oligospermia etc.
• It works good in polyuria and other urinary tract related problems.
• It regulates the blood glucose levels and are helpful for Diabetics specifically in Diabetic Retinopathy.
• It is good to give strength for muscles hence good for heart health.
• It helps to treat a number of psychiatric illnesses.
• It inhibits bacterial growth then preventing body from different types of infection.
• It is really good for various skin diseases.
• It stimulates the formation of blood and are used for treatment of anaemia.
• It boosts the working of your pancreas, revitalizes energy and restores your health.
Side Effects –
• Self medication with this medicine is strictly discouraged.
• Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
• Over-dosage may cause severe poisonous effect.
• It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
For more informative articles on Ayurvedic formulations and other health related articles, please visit our website www.santripty.com and also feel free to consult.