Yogendra Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine, with herbal and mineral ingredients, in tablet form. It is used in treating neuro-muscular conditions and diabetes.It acts as a catalyst (Yogavahi) when administered along with other medicines.Hence it is used in wide variety of conditions.This medicine is used more in North Indian Ayurvedic treatment method and should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
Parada – Purified and processed Mercury – 10 grams
Gandhaka – Purified and processed sulphur – 10 grams – Together called as Rasasindhur.
Loha Bhasma – Iron Bhasma – 5 grams
Swarna Bhasma – Gold Bhasma – 5 grams
Abhraka Bhasma – Purified and processed Silica – 5 grams
Shuddha Mukta – Purified and processed Pearl – 5 grams
Vanga bhasma – Bhasma of tin – 5 grams
The fine powder of above ingredients is ground well with Aloe vera juice and tablets are prepared.
• Stimulant activity
Effect on Tridosha –
Yogendra Ras balances Vata and Pitta doshas.
125 mg to 250 mg – 1 – 2 tablets once or twice a day before or after food with milk/ water or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
• It enhances strength as well as cardiac output of the heart.
• It is effective in reducing the symptoms of psychotic disorders such as schizophrenia, mania, and depression.
• It can stimulate or reduce the action of immune system molecules in the body.
• It is used to improve sperm production and treat male sexual disorders such as erectile dysfunction.
• It help to manage seizures and are used in epileptic cases.
• It is also used to treat fistula & piles.
• It helps to strengthen nerves and muscles.
• It relieves abdominal colic, gastritis, eye diseases.
• It is also a natural aphrodisiac.
• It is useful in diabetic neuropathy
• It is also important to maintain a good bone health, so you can also use it for preventing bone weakening and bone diseases in future
Side Effects –
• This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
• Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
• It is to be avoided in children and pregnant ladies.
• Overdosage may cause side effects like tremors, dizziness etc.
For more informative articles on Ayurvedic formulations and other health related articles, please visit our website www.santripty.com and also feel free to consult.