Recognition of Prakriti
Recognition of Prakriti of an individual is the mandatory tool to assess the health status and in disease state it helps to decide treatment options. Following are some key points how to you could recognize someone’s prakriti –
▪︎ Vata Dosha
• Vata Dosha prakriti individual is formed from the air and ether elements and the dominant energy principle is movement.
• Vata prakriti is dominant with cold, dry, light, mobile, irregular and rough principal.
• If Vata predominates someone’s personality, they are likely to be either very petite or very tall (think: extremes), with dry skin and sensitivity to cold and dry weather.
• Vata prakriti individual sleep may be light and restless.
• Vata prakriti individual could be active, enthusiastic, open-minded and creative, but your energy levels may be variable.
• Vataj consistency individuals are prone to nervous and joint disorders, allergies, constipation, anxiety and restlessness.
▪︎ Pitta Dosha
• Pitta Dosha prakriti individual is a combination of fire and water and is having the energy of metabolism.
• Pitta prakriti is dominant with hot, oily, light, liquid, sharp, soft and smooth principal.
• If Pitta dominates someone’s prakriti, they are likely to be medium built with warm, ruddy skin and a tendency to get sunburnt.
• You could have a robust appetite, could get irritable if you skip meals.
• Pitta prakriti individual may have light but good sleep.
• Pitta prakriti people are bright and intellectual but could be excessively competitive and argumentative.
• You are prone to inflammation, heartburn and aggression.
▪︎ Kapha Dosha
• Kapha Dosha prakriti person is a combination of water and earth and is having the energy of cohesion.
• Kapha prakriti is dominant with cool, wet, oily, heavy, dense, static and stable principal.
• If Kapha dominates someone’s prakriti, they could have a larger frame, tendency to gain weight, steady appetite, a loving, easy-going nature with a resistance to change.
• Kapha prakriti individuals are prone to congestion, edema, sluggish digestion, weight gain, depression and lethargy.
For more informative articles like Recognition of prakriti and other health related issues, please visit our website www.santripty.com and also YouTube channel https://youtube.com/@santripty and feel free to consult with our experienced team of doctors, get benefits and stay healthy.