Chandraprabha Vati – an Ayurvedic Rejuvenator
Chandraprabha Vati is an Ayurvedic classical medicine. It is a potent anti-inflammatory Ayurvedic remedy used for the treatment of a multitude of diseases of the urinary tract, kidney, pancreas, thyroid gland, bones and joints.
“Chandra” signifying “moon” and “prabha” denoting “glow”, which simply means Chandraprabha vati brings a glow to your body and promotes strength and immunity.
It is also recommended in the management of diabetes, men’s problems, women’s problems and mental disorders.
• Shuddha Gugglu
• Loha Bhasm
• Yava kshara
• Saindhava lavana
• Vid lavana
Medicinal Properties –
• Anti- arthritic
• Digestive stimulant
• Harmonizes the menstrual flow
• Lower bilirubin
• Fat burner
• Anti gout
• Mild anti hypertensive
• General debility
• Physical weakness
• Restless leg syndrome
• Burning feet or palms
• Health tonic
• Mental stress due to excess work load
• Depression with passive symptoms
• Memory loss in Students
• Mental fatigue in students
• Low backache
• Osteo arthritis
• Heel pain
• Polycystic ovarian disease
• Prostate enlargement
• Erectile dysfunction
• Urinary incontinence
• Frequent urination
• Nephrotic syndrome
• Polycystic kidney disease
• Kidney stones
Chandraprabha is available in tablet (vati) form and the average dosage is 1- 2 500 mg tablets once or twice a day preferably with milk or water as prescribed by your doctor.
• Chandraprabha may help to remove excess body fat and restore fat at the required places.
• Chandraprabha Vati may have some effect in improving blood sugar levels. It may also decrease the frequency of urination in people who have diabetes.
• Chandraprabha Vati may be taken as a health supplement for relieving weakness, stress and improving overall strength. It might have some effects on memory and immunity
• Chandraprabha vati, due to its anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties helps in conditions like spinal arthritis and lower back pain
• Chandraprabha Vati might also be used for managing erectile dysfunction due to its aphrodisiac property as it helps maintain an erection during sexual activity.
• Chandraprabha Vati may help in cleaning the blood and improving oxygenation of the blood. Since Chandrprabha vati contains iron, therefore, it may be used in cases of anemia
• It also helps to remove kidney stones by increasing the production of urine due to its diuretic activity.
Chandraprabha Vati does not cause any side effects. Although, since the supplement contains iron, it should be avoided in conditions like –
• Iron overload in the body
• Gastric ulcers
Chandraprabha Vati should be avoided for pregnant women. One must take extra precautions while giving it to children and elderly adults.
For more informative articles on Ayurvedic medicines and other health related issues, please visit our website www.santripty.com and also YouTube channel https://youtube.com/@santripty and feel free to consult with our experienced team of doctors, get benefits and stay healthy.
[…] Ayurvedic Perspective –The process of urine formation is aided by Prana, Vyana & Apana vata and Avalambaka kapha with the overall control of mind.Urination is one of the functions of normal Apana vata. The activities of Apana vata are regulated by prana and vyana vata.Prana has an overall control over the organs of sense and mind.The Apana facilitates active excretion of urine, motion, semen etc.After attaining a level of developmental maturity, there develops a control over these activities initiated by Prana and vyana.But in this condition the overall control of the activities of Apana is not developed. It results in vitiation of Apana which in turn result in loss of control of micturition.The vitiation may also be due to encircling of Apana by Kapha which accelerates the exception of urine.In Ayurveda it is known as ShayyamutraEffective Herbs-1.Bimbi –2. Vishatinduka –3. Khadira-4. Amla –5. Kataka –Ayurvedic Medications –1. Krimikuthar Ras2. Vishtiutudak Vati3. Chandraprabha Vati […]