Ekangveer Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine used to treat various types of neurological disorders and muscular weakness. It is made from a painstaking process to combine various herbs and minerals, which work together to strengthen the nervous system and improve muscle strength. These components are a natural source of calcium, vitamin D and other nutrients which nourishes our bone structure and relieves us of pains. It is primarily used for the treatment of Paralysis, Sciatica, Facial Paralysis & Parkinson’s disease.
Shuddha Parada (Purified Mercury)
Shuddha Gandhaka (Purified Sulphur)
Loha Bhasma (Iron Calx)
Abhraka Bhasma (Purified and Processed Mica)
Vanga Bhasma (Tin Calx)
Rajata Bhasma (Silver Calx)
Pravala Bhasma (Coral Calx)
Mukta Bhasma (Pearl Calx)
Swarna Bhasma (Gold Calx)
Rasa sindura (Mercury Sulphide)
Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi)
Vacha (Acorus calamus)
Vidanga (Embelia ribes)
Shunti (Zingiber officinale)
The recommended dosage of Ekangveer Ras is 125 mg to 250 mg, once or twice a day, preferably after meals or as directed by an Ayurvedic doctor. It should be taken with honey or water.
• Improves muscle strength and tone
• Reduces muscular weakness and fatigue
• Improves nerve conduction and transmission
• Treats neurological disorders like paralysis, hemiplegia, bell’s palsy and Parkinson’s disease.
• Helps in the treatment of chronic back pain, cervical spondylosis, Ankylosing spondylitis and sciatica
• Ekangveer Ras should be taken under the supervision of an Ayurvedic doctor.
• It should not be taken in high doses as it may cause side effects.
• People with liver or kidney problems should avoid taking this medicine.
• Pregnant and breastfeeding women should avoid taking this medicine.
For more informative articles on Ayurvedic medicines & other health related issues, please visit our website www.santripty.com and also YouTube channel https://youtube.com/@santripty and feel free to consult with our experienced team of doctors, get benefits and stay healthy.
You must be logged in to post a comment.