Prabhakar Vati is a herbal cardiac tonic offering cardioprotective activity and preserving the strength of the heart. Prabhakar Vati is one such powerful Rasaoushadhi that effectively normalises the aggravation of all three Doshas namely; the Vata (air) doshas, Pitta doshas (fire and air) and Kapha (earth and water) doshas.
• Makshika Bhasma – Bhasma of Copper and Iron Pyrite
• Loha Bhasma – Bhasma prepared from Iron
• Abhraka Bhasma – Purified and processed Mica
• Tavakshir – Bambusa bambos
• Shuddha Shilajatu – Asphaltum
• Arjuna Swarasa – Terminalia arjuna
• Cardiac tonic
• Positive Inotropic
• Mild antacid
• Take 1-2 tablets once or twice a day
• Have it with lukewarm water or milk or Arjuna ksheera paka or as suggested by the doctor preferably after meals.
• Heart disease
Regular use of Prabhakar Vati improves the strength of cardiac muscles that helps to keep healthy heart function.
Vata plays a major role in fluctuating the levels of blood pressure in the body. Prabhakar Vati due to the presence of certain ingredients helps in controlling high blood pressure by managing normal function Vata dosha.
Prabhakar Vati helps improve Agni (digestive fire) and reduce Ama. This is due to its Deepan (appetizer) and Pachan (digestive) properties which remove accumulated bad cholesterol and maintain normal blood cholesterol levels.
• Cardiac Arrhythmia
The hypotensive and inotropic effects of the herbo-mineral formulation boost coronary arterial flow. The cardiotonic property improves the functions of the heart and reduces arrhythmias or heart rhythm disorders. Ayurveda strongly suggests dispensing the medication in correct doses for treating irregular heartbeat. The pill is highly beneficial for both bradycardia and tachycardia.
Anemia, is a condition that occurs due to an imbalanced Pitta dosha, leading to weakness and fatigue. Prabhakar Vati is a rich source of natural iron that helps to restore hemoglobin levels.
• Thanks to the goodness of Arjuna and the other minerals, the herbal pill doesn’t portray any reported side effects.
• It is strictly advised for pregnant women and lactating mothers to consult an ayurvedic doctor or their treating doctor before taking this medication as it may interact with other ongoing medications and affect the foetus or may get secreted along with breast milk.
For more informative articles on Ayurvedic medicines and other health related issues, please visit our website www.santripty.com and also our YouTube channel
https://youtube.com/channel/UCYpFPIzh7g1cWmqC_cNNNLw also and feel free to consult with our experienced team of doctors, get benefits and stay healthy.
You must be logged in to post a comment.