Sitopladi Churna in an effective Ayurvedic medicine for treating respiratory diseases, digestive issues and allergic disorders.The main function of this churna is to restore lung capacity, improve pulmonary performance and boost immunity.
1 ) Mishri 160 gram
2) Vanshlochan 80 gram
3) Pippli – Piper longum:40 gram
4) Choti elaichi beej – cardamom: 20 gram
5) Dalcheeni – cinnamon:10 gm
Sitopladi Churna is an amazing immunomodulator and a super effective churna that leverages the powerof five compounds. While pepper and cinnamon function as bio-enhancers, cardamom is loaded with antioxidants that prevent free radical damage and possesses strong anti-inflammatory properties.
Mishri has the potential to balance Kapha and Vata doshas and Vanshlochan contains a host of plant compounds that have healing properties.
1-3 gram with ghee and honey twice a day.
• In Tuberculosis first stage when mucus becomes dry due to fever medications.
• In Pregnant ladies when it is given with Garphpal Ras the baby becomes healthy and strong.
• When Pitta Dosha gets aggravated in body due to various reasons Sitopladi churna given with Praval Pisti pacifies the Pitta Dosha and by increasing the immunity the person becomes healthy again.
• It can be given to given to children who are weak in health.
• It is also effective in cough, chest congestion, pneumonia, bronchitis with chronic fever.
• In hyper acidity, gas, bloating and indigestion problem also it works well.
• It helps in not only treating wounds but also improves healing and immunized the body against a host of viral and bacterial infections.
• It is an excellent blend of minerals that is effective in improving the haemoglobin levels.
• Regular intake of Churna keeps in overcoming fatigue, irritability and lack of energy.
For more informative articles on Ayurvedic medicines and on other health issues, please visit our website www.santripty.com and also feel free to consult.
You can also follow us on