Bilvadi Taila is an Ayurvedic herbal oil that is specifically used for treating pain related to the ears. It is beneficial for earache, ear infection, otitis media and difficulties in hearing. Bel the main content of this preparation. It is used mostly in North Indian doctors prescription.
Dosage of bilvadi taila is 2 to 4 drops to apply in ears once or twice a day OR as directed by your physician.
Bilvadi taila is beneficial for soo many Ear Diseases which includes –
• It is used for Ear Pain caused by different reasons.
• Loss or impaired hearing could be treated with the use of bilvadi oil use in a procedure called Karanpooran in Ayurveda.
• Deafness problem also could be recovered with use of this oil use under doctor supervision.
• Tinnitus is a problem of feeling ringing sound vibrations in your ear and it’s quite disturbing for people to follow their daily life. Bilvadi taila has the capacity to give solution for this this disturbing problem.
• Labyrinthitis is another Ear problem that gives trouble to the people which also could be treated with this oil.
• Recurrent episodes of Otitis Media also gives good results with use of this magical medicine for Ear health.
Some orally used medications –
Your doctor could prescribe some orally used Ayurvedic medicines also to be used along with this oil to enhance the result in your ear problems. Some of those medications are as follows –
• Sarivadi Vati
• Chandraprabha Vati
• Shilajeet Rasayana Vati
For more informative articles on Ayurvedic medicines and other health related issues, please visit our website www.santripty.com and also YouTube channel https://youtube.com/@santripty and feel free to consult with our experienced team of doctors, get benefits and stay healthy.