Sarivadi Vati is an Ayurvedic herbo mineral formulation that is specifically useful in ear diseases such as loss or impaired hearing, deafness, tinnitus, inflammation of the inner ear, otitis media etc. It works very well when lots of other efforts to cure these small taken ear issues goes vain.
Physiology of Hearing –
Your ear consists of three major areas: outer ear, middle ear and inner ear. Sound waves pass through the outer ear and cause vibrations at the eardrum. The eardrum and three small bones of the middle ear amplify the vibrations as they travel to the inner ear. There, the vibrations pass through fluid in a snail-shaped structure in the inner ear (cochlea). Attached to nerve cells in the cochlea are thousands of tiny hairs that help translate sound vibrations into electrical signals that are transmitted to your brain. Your brain turns these signals into sound.
Whenever interruption occurs in this process, ear problems arises.
• Sariva shwet (Hemidesmus indicus)
• Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
• Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum (cinnamon)
• Laghu ela (Elettoria cardamomum)
• Nagkeshar (Mesua ferrea)
• Priyangu (Prunus mahaleb)
• Tejpatta (Leaf of cinnamoum)
• Nilasphal (Nymphaea noushali)
• Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia)
• Laung (Syzgium aromaticum(clove)
• Harad (Terminalia chebula)
• Amla (Emblica officinalis)
• Bahera (Terminalia bellirica)
1 tablet twice a day with milk or water or as directed by physician.
Sarivadi Vati is specifically gives benefits in following diseases
• Conductive hearing loss
• Neural hearing loss (Nerve deafness)
• Mixed hearing loss
• Otorrhagia (haemorrhage from the ear)
• Tympanitis (inflammation of the inner ear)
• Tinnitus (ringing sound in the ear)
• Bleeding disorders
• Chronic respiratory ailments
• Chronic fever
This medicine should be avoided in Children and pregnant ladies.
For more informative articles on Ayurvedic medicines and other health related issues, please visit our website www.santripty.com and also YouTube channel https://youtube.com/@santripty and feel free to consult with our experienced team of doctors, get benefits and stay healthy.