Prataplankeshwar Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine that is traditionally used for the treatment of various ailments related to the respiratory system, digestive system, and urinary system. Prataplankeshwar Ras is especially effective in treating fever, infection, and other disorders that happens post-delivery. It also has alterative, diaphoretic, and diuretic qualities that help patients in fighting related issues. It is a metallic Ayurvedic medicine that contains a combination of natural minerals and herbs.It helps in relieving aaggravated pitta in the body.
The ingredients that could be used in preparation of Prataplankeshwar Ras are as follows –
• Shuddha Parad (Purified Mercury)
• Shuddha Gandhak (Purified Sulphur)
• Lauha Bhasma (Iron Bhasma)
• Abhraka Bhasma (Silica Bhasma)
• Triphala (Amla, Haritaki, Bibhitaki)
• Nagarmotha (Cyperus rotundus)
• Kutki (Picrorhiza kurroa)
• Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia)
The recommended dosage of Prataplankeshwar Ras is 1-2 tablets (125-250 mg) twice a day after meals with water or honey or as directed by a physician. It is advisable to take this medicine under medical supervision only.
• Helps to improve digestion and metabolism
• Supports healthy respiratory system functioning
• Helps to manage urinary disorders
• Boosts immunity
• Has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties
• Supports healthy liver function
• Helps to manage fever and cough
• Helps in diarrhoea, bloating and flatulence
• Reduces acidity and disorders post-delivery
Prataplankeshwar Ras should be taken only under medical supervision
• Overdose can lead to serious side effects such as metallic taste, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, and diarrhea.
• Pregnant and lactating women should avoid this medicine.
• Children should take this medicine only under the guidance of a physician.
For more informative articles on Ayurvedic medicines & other health related issues, please visit our website www.santripty.com and also YouTube channel https://youtube.com/@santripty and feel free to consult with our experienced team of doctors, get benefits and stay healthy.
You must be logged in to post a comment.