Phal Ghrita is an Ayurvedic medicine, in herbal ghee form, used in Ayurvedic treatment of male and female infertility. It is a natural herbal mix specially developed to treat disorders in pregnancy. This mix is a combination of some natural herbs which are safe in use and creates no side effects in the body. Regular use of this medicine boosts your immunity and works as a natural fertility booster.
12 grams of each of
• Manjishta – Rubia cordifolia
• Madhuka – Licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra
• Kushtha – Saussurea lappa
• Triphala – Terminalia chebula, Terminalia bellirica, Phyllanthus emblica
• Sharkara – Sugar
• Bala – Sida retusa
• Meja – Sida cordifolia
• Payasya, Kakoli – Fritillaria roylei
• Ashvagandha – Withania somnifera
• Ajamoda – Carum roxburghianum
• Haridra – Turmeric – Curcuma longa
• Daruharidra – Berberis aristata
• Hingu – Asa foetida
• Katukarohini – Picrorhiza kurroa
• Utpala – Nymphaea caerulea
• Kumuda – Nymphaea stellata
• Draksha – Raisin
• Kakoli – Fritillaria roylei
• Shvetachandana – Santalum album
• Raktachandana – Pterocarpus santalinus
• Ghrita – Ghee – 768 g
• Shatavari juice – Asparagus racemosus – 3.072 liters
• Ksheera – cow milk – 3.072 liters
• Lakshmanamoola – Ipomoea sepiaria
Effect of doshas –
Phal ghrita gives a pacifying effect on tridosha Vata, pitta and kapha. It calms down all three of them and boost immunity.
Phal Ghrita should be taken quarter to half teaspoon with water, usually before food, once or twice a day, or as directed by Ayurvedic physician.
• It is given to couple before they try for conception. It helps in successful conception and improves the intelligence and immunity in the fetus.
• It is given to women with habitual abortion to help her have stable conception.
• It cures lower back pain and weakness of the uterus.
• It is used to treat blocked fallopian tube (applied locally as an intrauterine insuffulation or uttaravasti by a especially designed vasti yantra in the dose of 3-5 ml day)
• It helps to balance the hormones and provides relief in vaginitis.
• It works as endocrine stimulant.
• It gives strength to brain, nerves, eyes, rectum and other body organs.
• It improves weight, luster, and digestion.
• It gives relief from constipation.
• It nourishes gastrointestinal mucosa, lubricates it, enhances the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins and strengthens the colonic flora of useful microbes.
• It is also useful in males sexual disorders such as Oligospermia, Spermatorrhoea, Sexual weakness, Sterility.
Side Effects –
There are no known side effects with this medicine. However it is best to use this product under medical supervision.
People with diabetes, high cholesterol, heart diseases and high BP should exercise precaution.
In very high dose, it may cause diarrhoea and indigestion.
For more informative articles on Ayurvedic formulations and other health related issues, please visit our website www.santripty.com and also feel free to consult.
You must be logged in to post a comment.